header image

Immigration attorney we recommend–US Visas+


  Make this the year YOU move to fabulous Florida!  Feel the sun on your shivering British bones. 

Whatever type of visa you are suited for,  you’ll need an immigration attorney to handle the application. 

►►►   LEGAL IMMIGRATION SERVICES is the law firm FABB highly recommends.  As such, they have been our exclusive Immigration partner since 1997.  L.I.S has helped numerous British clients establish their new life and/or business in sunny Florida and in other USA states. Contact them directly for your initial free first consultation. Get the answers you seek and all your VISA options explained clearly.

WHICH VISA SUITS YOU?   L-1, E-2, HI-B, B-1, B-2 or other specialist visa??


—–APPLY FOR US CITIZENSHIP after 5 years if you already have a Green Card. [Or 3 years if still married to an American]. 

—–MARRYING AN AMERICAN and need to apply for that spousal visa?

—–HAVE A PARENT OR SON/DAUGHTER/SIBLING who has become a US Citizen? They can sponsor you for a visa to move to the USA.   

—–APPLY FOR a B-1 or B-2 visa or an H1-B to work in the USA and/or stay longer than the tourist 3 months. 

——CONVERT YOUR GREEN CARD from your current E-2 visa.  

 ►►► FREE FIRST CONSULTATION:    If you’re in the UK call 0207 558 8064 and ask for Matt Selby, the British office manager.  If you’re in the USA, reach him direct on his cell  call [954] 603-7769.  He’ll explain ALL your options for getting a US visa and future fees involved.    

 ►►► Or email your query to   greencard@legalimmigrationservices.net   
On subject line put:  V
isa query from FABB website. 

►►►  OR HAVE YOU LOST YOUR GREEN CARD? To replace your lost, stolen, damaged or expired Green Card
contact  Legal Immigration Services.  They will handle that for you with USCIS.   Send email to greencard@legalimmigrationservices.net   On Subject Line put:  “Replacement Green Card.”  Include your city + contact phone number.

We have worked exclusively with Legal Immigration Services since 1997.  They handle all immigration matters for FABB and are our official immigration experts.  They will handle all the E-2 visa work needed to buy a Florida business.  Their immigration attorney of record is registered with the Florida bar,  the office manager Matt Selby is British, so are the staff and they specialise in British clients. The staff at L.I.S. have been through the whole immigration process themselves and have steered many Brits [individuals and business owners] through the process of getting a visa here. L.I.S will gladly supply you with a list of satisfied British clients [many FABB members].  They have the highest success rate in Florida of getting British clients approved.  L.I.S. has British clients all over Florida, the USA and in the UK.    PLEASE NOTE:  You must use an immigration attorney–it is nigh impossible for UK Brits to obtain these complicated visas without professional advice and assistance.   WEBSITE:      www.legalimmigrationservices.net
FLORIDA OFFICE ADDRESS:    100 East Linton Blvd. Suite 304B, Delray Beach, FL 33483.  Must make an appointment for an in person meeting.  Legal Immigration Services Law firm is headed up by ELLIOT GREENE, Attorney at Law—Licensed by the Florida Bar.  IF YOU ARE IN THE UK CALL THEIR LONDON OFFICE on  [0207] 558-8064. Ask for Matt Selby. 


£$   TIP:  WANT TO SAVE WHEN TRANSFERRING over UK CURRENCY?   DON’T USE YOUR BANK!  Use Moneycorp.  [ I use Moneycorp myself–FABB President.]    TO FIND OUT MORE:    Phone Moneycorp’s Kelly Cutchin on  [863] 207-6616 at their USA HQ in Orlando to ask all your questions.  Or email your query to Kelly Cutchin  kelly.cutchin@moneycorp.com   The pound is shaky.  That affects all expats in Florida who still have UK dealings. To transfer your precious funds, we highly recommend you use the services of Moneycorp.  At lower rates than any bank!  This will save you fees and grief, as we Londoners say!  What your own bank won’t do is save considerable  exchange fees, like Moneycorp.   NOW is an advantageous time for you to transfer any funds you have.  THE BEST WAY:   Moneycorp, the UK company with an office in Florida and droves of satisfied Florida clients. It is the only UK currency exchange company licenced to deal in 50 states.   Many expat Brits here have used this currency service for years and report huge savings and satisfaction.   Moneycorp’s HQ is in England.   Posted by the Florida Association of British Business [FABB].  Moneycorp have been trusted members since 2005.